Author sign-ups remain open.
Author sign-ups remain open.
Pairings/Characters: Quinn/Puck, Quinn/Jesse, Brittany/Santana, Finn/Rachel, Kurt/Blaine
Summary: Quinn is supposed to be trying to make new memories, but all she can think about is Jesse.
( What are you doing, he asked, like he didn't already knowCollapse )
Our writers are all very active, dedicated(we have been around nearly a year), funny and friendly people who love Glee and converse over aim, journal comment, participate in group chats & activities, group threads and write scenes regularly.
There are many popular characters wanted like: Artie Abrams, Joe Hart, Jake Puckerman, Brody Weston, Mike Chang, Will Schuester, Newbies Kitty & Marley, Wade "Unique" Adams, Chandler Kiehl, David Karofsky, Harmony Pearce, Cassandra July and The Warblers: Thad, David, Flint & Wes. We also want original characters with the faces of the Glee Project kids. Glee Project kids especially wanted are: Cameron Mitchell, Aylin Baramoglu,
Interested? Click here. We would love to have you!
Pairings: Quinn/Puck, implied Jesse/Quinn, Brittany/Santana, Finn/Rachel, more as the story progresses.
Spoilers: None for the series but major ones for the movie The Vow.
Summary: Quinn and Puck are in an accident, and she doesn't remember who she is.
( I'm just so sorryCollapse )
I'm looking for prompts with Puck/someone -some other pairings are possible too- as a challenge for my birthday.
I'm accepting prompts until Augusth 15th.
Check out this post for more info.
I could also use some extra eyes/a beta or betas. If you're interested, let me know!
Mod of the puckbigbang here.
We're in search of more artists for our fest, so people who are willing to help out, go and check out the comm. and the fics that remain.
Maybe something catches your interest.
I will be forever grateful :)
Sunnydale California, 2009. The Hellmouth is right underneath Sunnydale High School. Santana Lopez is the Vampire Slayer, the one girl in all the world who has the power and ability to fight vampires and demons that come and flock to it. Will Schuester is her Watcher. He trains her in the ways of fighting and teaches her the ways of being a Slayer. Her best friends Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson are the only ones who know she is the Slayer. The Master is a vampire so old he is nearly impossible to kill. He is trapped under an old church in downtown Lima. He is on a mission to destroy Santana and her friends. Come and play with us! Game started in March, but we're easy to get into.
Fandom(s): Glee and QAF
Pairings: Puckurt, unrequited Sam/Puck, Sam/Ben (from QAF), Faberry, Brittana
Word Count: ~2.100
Warnings: m/m sex, three-somes, angst, mentions of HIV and cancer
Disclaimer: I don't own these people in real life. I know...It's very sad.
Summary: Queer as Folk (the US version) rewritten in Puckurt version. Puck is Brian (Duh!), Kurt is Justin, Sam is Michael (because I love the Brikey and the Spuck bromance). Quinn and Rachel are Melanie and Lindsay (Quinn would be a better Mel than Rachel I think, so yes, Rachel will be pregnant of Gus). Santana and Brittany will kind of play the role of Ted and Emmett, but a little differently :p
A/N: My inspiration for a title is completely down. If anyone can think of a fitting title, please, let me know. :)
Warnings: Threesome smut. From Puck's POV, so plenty of crude language abounds.
Summary: A drunk and turned on Santana propositions her much less exhibitionism-friendly boyfriend, Sam, in the middle of the bar. Puck, their best, single friend offers to take matters into his own hands. But even he wasn't expecting to end up back at Sam and Santana's place with his shirt off and his knees on the ground.
Author's Notes: I've never actually written threesome fic, so we'll see how this turned out. Hopefully it's not a complete wreck.
( Together like Puck’s in their bedroom watching them make out with his shirt off. Together like Puck’s starting to wonder if maybe he should just step between them or something and get in on the action. And, like, it’s not like he’s never threesomed before--but it's never been with a couple, and there was definitely never another dick in the mix. )
Oh hi Glee fandom. :D
I'm in a bit of a situation.
You see, I'm not really a Glee fan. I've seen maybe five total episodes the whole time it's been on. I like some parts of it, but I'm not into it enough to watch. It's nothing personal, I just have a hard time getting into American High School dramas because I find it hard to relate (having never attended an American High School). Plus I've never even heard a lot of the music they do and the stuff I have heard isn't really my thing.
My problem is that last year I had a dream involving a few of the characters that got the plot bunnies all twitching and now I have a vague fic idea that I can't get rid of. I've tried taking elements of it and putting them in another story, but the original fic idea keeps coming back and I think I'm just going to have to write it to make it go away.
But having next to no idea about cannon, I'm getting stuck behind a million and one mental blocks while I wonder whether certain things are plausible etc. I don't need it to be super accurate because no-one but me is ever going to see it but I would prefer not to get things mixed up too much, so I wanted to ask you all some questions. If you could answer them generally, sticking as much as possible to established cannon rather than things which are pure fandom speculation, that would be super helpful.
I'll start with the major ones, which all involve a certain character which I have apparently fixated on.
1. So, What's Puck's deal? What's he like, what's his thought process, his outlook on life, his motivations etc? How would you describe his personality? I know the basics from his bio on wikipedia, but it didn't give me too much information on why he did the things it featured, and how he felt about them. More specifically:
2. What's his taste in music like? What are some of his favourite bands?
3. How does he feel about music/singing/performing in general? Why is he in the group? (I know why he started with the singing in the first place - about the PTA mums but that can't be why he's still there).
4. What are his exact feelings/thoughts about homosexuality, crossdressing, and queer culture in general (this isn't a slash fic, but I need to know his attitude to this) and have they changed/evolved over the course of the show?
5. I see he's apparently fallen in love with four different people over the course of the show. This got me curious because he really didn't seem the type. Is this a case of long running drama syndrome, a miss-phrasing by the wiki article, a circumstantial thing where it just happened to go that way, or would you say he is the type to fall kind of easily / overstate his feelings?
6. Who are his friends, apart from Fin?
7. What are his interests/how does he spend most of his time outside of school?
8. What are his aspirations/goals/ideas post high school?
9. What's his family/home situation like?
10. Anything else you'd like to add about him? Some popular fandom theories and interpretations of/about him? Any recs for good episodes that centre on him in some way? Or just links to youtube videos of important scenes featuring him?
11. How many in-universe years has the show spanned for, what year did it start and what age/grade were the main characters. Also what year is it in now and what age/grade are the main characters now? Are they in different grades?
12. Do the group have a band of any kind, or is all the music either performed by them or magically pulled from invisible musicians that follow them around everywhere? Is this hypothetical band they may or may not have made up of adults or random students or the school band? In essence is it plausible for a student to get a role playing piano for them but not singing? And how would that happen?
13. What's the new guy like? The one with the dreads? I watched the first episode of that competition thing and I actually wanted him to win from the beginning and then he did and I was pretty shocked, because my favourites never win competitions.
14. I'm sure I'll think of more general stuff. Am I welcome to come back with more questions later or do you totally hate me for wanting to do this without being a fan?
So, there you go. Why not take the opportunity to discuss your favourite fandom with me and really help me out in the process? Thanks in advance for all your answers :)
x posted to glee_tv to maximize information retrieval.
Spoilers: all aired eps
Summary: Puck has something to tell Quinn. This is what I fear we may get as far as canon goes, not what I actually want. Songfic, song used is My Wish, by Rascal Flatts.
( He wasn't gonna hold her backCollapse )